These one room school houses served from 1922 until 1944 and still remain today. The school house in the top photo became the Borough Hall and also the Police Headquarters. It is now the Charles E. Reid Library on Midland Avenue. The bottom photo is now a private residence located on Spring Valley Road just north of the Fire House. The tower structure shown on the left has been removed.